Oh hey, 2019!
I always say, “it’s a new year & it’s time for change” but never really strive to do so. This year I wanted to set some goals and reflect on my past year. I have been feeling a little down lately and not so much myself. I want to do more, find my purpose, and be happier in the upcoming year.
A few of my goals for 2019
- More self care. I feel like this helps everyone feel a little better about themselves. When you feel good about yourself, it helps you to keep striving to be the best version of yourself.
- Eat healthier & workout 5x a week. This is a typical New Year’s goal, but I really need this is my life. I have tried the Keto diet and I think I’m going to do it again. I’m going to try to not give up for 21 days. I also want to do 100 push-ups a week and work up to 100 a day. [I’m so out of shape #yikes]
- Worry less & Be happier. I am such a worrier. I let stuff get to me and sometimes allow certain things to ruin my day. I want less conflict, stress, and worry in 2019. I want to take a step back and think before I start to lose myself in things that are irrelevant.
- Grow closer to God. I want to pray more, read more, and turn to Him about my problems rather than my friends all the time. I also want to be better about thanking Him for all the good He blesses me with daily.
- Positivity. I need to be a more positive person and surround myself with like minded people.
- Work on my attitude and hiding my emotions. I wear my heart on my sleeve. It can be a good and bad thing. When I’m sad, mad, or happy you’re going to know bc I simply can’t hide it. The saying, “fake it until you make it” needs a little more attention this year.
- Figure out what I want in life. I want to find a career I love. I want to find my purpose. I want to live up to my potential. I want to be all happy!
- Trust. I have the hardest time trusting others. I have always had an issue with this.
- Tan. This isn’t a goal, but I know you all saw these pictures and thought “oh wow she needs some fake & bake!”
SO- reading that back, it sounds a tad bit depressing… But I have a lot of goals to better myself in the new year and I hope to do so!
What are your New Year goals?