1. Huda Beauty Foundation: Everyone has been raving about this. If you love full coverage, this is a must have! Go watch Jaclyn Hill or Nikkitutorials Youtube videos and you will catch the drift.
2. JH Morphe Eyeshadow Palette: I ordered Jaclyn Hill’s Morphe palette once it came out and I love it! She launched her Vault kit which broke them up into color schemes. Only $15 each. So so worth it.
3. Stilla Liquid Lipstick: I have & love this! This set is on sale for Black Friday and the colors are amazing! $66 value. On sale for $39.
4. It Cosmetics Heart Brush: I was in Ulta the other day and picked up this brush. I legit didn’t want to stop petting it bc it is the softest brush ever. And it’s heart-shaped. Perfect, I know.
5. GlamGlow Masks: Everyone is loving these, I’m going to order and see what the hype is about!
6. Versace Perfume: I have worn this since my freshman year in college. That is 5 years strong peeps… #dedication
7. Becca Cheek Kit: Perfect travel highlight and blush kit!
8. Tarte Concealer: Ok ppl. If you order anything off this gift guide, it should be this. Once again I will say watch Youtube videos and you will know. This is seriously the best concealer money can buy.
9. Jaclyn Hill Brush Kit: These brushes are a great set and super soft. If you can’t tell I love Jaclyn Hill…
10. Mario Badescu Setting Spray: All natural ingredients and make for a great setting spray! Only $5
11. Revlon Matte Liquid Lipstick: So I may have lied earlier and said if you buy one thing buy the Tarte concealer, but these make take the cake. I honestly haven’t found anything that will stay on for long periods of time like these. 100% these are better than any Mac lipstick I have tried. So cheap and so so worth it.
These are some of the best gifts during the holidays. Black Friday is coming up quit so grab them while you can!
What are some beauty products you’ve been loving?